What is a good Spanish name for a girl?
Common and Popular Spanish Girl Names
- Sofía. The Spanish form of Sophia means “wisdom” in Greek. …
- Valentina. This is the feminine form of Valentine, which is derived from the Roman name Valentinus. …
- Isabella. …
- Camila. …
- Valeria. …
- Mariana. …
- Gabriela. …
What is the best flower name?
Top 10 flower names: photos
- iStock.com / Syntheticmessiah. 1 / 10. Lily. …
- iStock.com / PeskyMonkey. 2 / 10. Holly. …
- iStock.com / hikmetkilic. 3 / 10. Jasmine. …
- iStock.com / malerapaso. 4 / 10. Daisy. …
- iStock.com / schnuddel. 5 / 10. Poppy. …
- iStock.com / SchulteProductions. 6 / 10. …
- iStock.com / AntiMartina. 7 / 10. …
- iStock.com / schnuddel. 8 / 10.
What girl name means flower?
Flora. This name is derived from the Latin name ‘Flos’ and it means ‘flower’.
What’s the rarest flower?
The Middlemist’s Red camellia is considered the rarest flower in the world. Only two known examples are believed to exist, one in New Zealand and another one in England. The plant was brought from China to England in 1804 by John Middlemist.
What is the rarest girl name?
10 Rarest Girl Names in the United States
What is the prettiest Spanish name?
150 Spanish Girl Names
- Sofía. With Spanish origins, this name means “wisdom.”
- Adella. This baby girl’s name means “noble.”
- Isabella. This Spanish girl’s name means “devoted to God.”
- Emilia. The meaning of Emilia is “flattering.”
- Adriana. Adriana means “man of Adria” in Spanish.
- Savannah. …
- Martina. …
What are rare Spanish names?
100+ Unique Spanish Baby Names You Don’t Hear Every Day
- A. Abrán, Acacia, Adalia, Adelina, Adoración, Agdta, Alano, Alarica, Alba, Aleta, Allyce, Almundena, Aluino.
- B. Bartolo, Basilio, Bernabe, Berto, Blandina, Brigida, Brisha, Brisa.
- C. …
- D. …
- E. …
- F. …
- G. …
What is a cool Spanish name?
Spanish names for boys ranking among the US Top 100 are Mateo, Angel, Jose, and Santiago, with Spanish boy names Leonardo, Diego, Luis, Antonio, Miguel, Gael, Alejandro, and Lorenzo also popular. …
What are 20 flowers name?
- Cherry blossom.
What name means flower in Japanese?
Hana. This name simply means “flower.” Hanae. The word hana means “flower” and e means “picture,” “favor,” or “benefit.”
What is the name Ivy mean?
The name Ivy is primarily a female name of English origin that means Climbing Vine Plant.
Is Blossom a girl name?
The name Blossom is primarily a female name of English origin that means Flower, Bloom.
What name means moon?
Names that mean moon
- Mona — Old English (girl)
- Luna — Latin/Spanish (girl)
- Sasi — Thai (girl)
- Indu — Hindi (girl)
- Jaci — Native American (girl)
- Mahina — Hawaiian (girl)
- Hang — Vietnamese (girl)
- Neoma — meaning “new moon” in Greek (girl)
What name means rare beauty?
Hayami (Japanese origin), one of the best baby names meaning “a rare beauty”.